Botswana tourist visa
Botswana tourist visa for Angolan citizens
Angolan citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Botswana. Botswana tourist visa is free for Angolan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 dats. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Botswana tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Botswana tourist visa.
Botswana tourist visa conditions for Angolan citizens
Max Stay: 90 dats
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Botswana tourist visa from Angola
Angolan citizens dont need a visa to visit Botswana. Botswana tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Angolan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Botswana. If not apply for a new Angolan passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Angolan citizens can go to Botswana immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Botswana, present Angola passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Botswana visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Botswana for the duration on your stamping.
Botswana tourist visa requirements for Angolan citizens
Documents required for Botswana tourist visa from Angola include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Angola with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Angola in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Botswana
Luanda to Gaborone
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Botswana
🎒 Botswana travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Botswana visa advice
Do angolan citizens need a visa to go to Botswana?
No, visa is not required for Angolan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Botswana visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Botswana travel restrictions
Botswana has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Botswana.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.