Cape Verde tourist visa
Cape Verde tourist visa for Malian citizens
Malian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Cape Verde. Cape Verde tourist visa is free for Malian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Cape Verde tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Cape Verde tourist visa.
Cape Verde tourist visa conditions for Malian citizens
Max Stay: 30 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Cape Verde tourist visa from Mali
Malian citizens dont need a visa to visit Cape Verde. Cape Verde tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Malian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Cape Verde. If not apply for a new Malian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Malian citizens can go to Cape Verde immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Cape Verde, present Mali passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Cape Verde visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Cape Verde for the duration on your stamping.
Cape Verde tourist visa requirements for Malian citizens
Documents required for Cape Verde tourist visa from Mali include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Mali with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Mali in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Cape Verde
Bamako to Praia
✈️ flight prices next week
1 031 695,00Fr
1 031 695,00Fr
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Cape Verde
🎒 Cape Verde travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Cape Verde visa advice
Do malian citizens need a visa to go to Cape Verde?
No, visa is not required for Malian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Cape Verde visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Cape Verde travel restrictions
Cape Verde has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Cape Verde.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.