Dominican Republic tourist visa
Dominican Republic tourist visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Antigua and Barbuda citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Dominican Republic. Dominican Republic tourist visa is free for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Dominican Republic tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Dominican Republic tourist visa. You can find Dominican Republic visa exemptions.
Dominican Republic tourist visa conditions for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
- An eticket, digital form, is required for entering or leaving the dominican republic. This has to filled before coming to immigration at the airport.
Max Stay: 90 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Dominican Republic tourist visa from Antigua and Barbuda
Antigua and Barbuda citizens dont need a visa to visit Dominican Republic. Dominican Republic tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Antigua and Barbuda passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Dominican Republic. If not apply for a new Antigua and Barbuda passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Antigua and Barbuda citizens can go to Dominican Republic immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Dominican Republic, present Antigua and Barbuda passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Dominican Republic visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Dominican Republic for the duration on your stamping.
Dominican Republic tourist visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Documents required for Dominican Republic tourist visa from Antigua and Barbuda include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Antigua and Barbuda with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Antigua and Barbuda in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Dominican Republic
Saint Johns to Santo Domingo
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic tourist visa visa exemption for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
🎒 Dominican Republic travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Dominican Republic visa advice
Do antigua and barbuda citizens need a visa to go to Dominican Republic?
No, visa is not required for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Dominican Republic visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Dominican Republic travel restrictions
Dominican Republic is open for travel. Most visitors from Antigua and Barbuda can travel to Dominican Republic without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Dominican Republic.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.