Guinea tourist visa
Guinea tourist visa for Malian citizens
Malian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Guinea. Guinea tourist visa is free for Malian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Guinea tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Guinea tourist visa.
Guinea tourist visa conditions for Malian citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Guinea tourist visa from Mali
Malian citizens dont need a visa to visit Guinea. Guinea tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Malian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Guinea. If not apply for a new Malian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Malian citizens can go to Guinea immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Guinea, present Mali passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Guinea visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Guinea for the duration on your stamping.
Guinea tourist visa requirements for Malian citizens
Documents required for Guinea tourist visa from Mali include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Mali with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Mali in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Guinea
Bamako to Conakry
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Guinea
🎒 Guinea travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Guinea visa advice
Do malian citizens need a visa to go to Guinea?
No, visa is not required for Malian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Guinea visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Guinea travel restrictions
Guinea has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Guinea.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.