Mauritania tourist visa
Mauritania tourist visa for Malian citizens
Malian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Mauritania. Mauritania tourist visa is free for Malian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Mauritania tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Mauritania tourist visa.
Mauritania tourist visa conditions for Malian citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Mauritania tourist visa from Mali
Malian citizens dont need a visa to visit Mauritania. Mauritania tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Malian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Mauritania. If not apply for a new Malian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Malian citizens can go to Mauritania immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Mauritania, present Mali passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Mauritania visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Mauritania for the duration on your stamping.
Mauritania tourist visa requirements for Malian citizens
Documents required for Mauritania tourist visa from Mali include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Mali with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Mali in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Mauritania
Bamako to Nouakchott
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Mauritania
🎒 Mauritania travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Mauritania visa advice
Do malian citizens need a visa to go to Mauritania?
No, visa is not required for Malian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Mauritania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Mauritania travel restrictions
Mauritania is open for travel. Most visitors from Mali can travel to Mauritania without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Mauritania.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.