Namibia tourist visa
Namibia tourist visa for Angolan citizens
Angolan citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Namibia. Namibia tourist visa is free for Angolan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 3 months. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Namibia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Namibia tourist visa.
Namibia tourist visa conditions for Angolan citizens
Max Stay: 3 months
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Namibia tourist visa from Angola
Angolan citizens dont need a visa to visit Namibia. Namibia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Angolan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Namibia. If not apply for a new Angolan passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Angolan citizens can go to Namibia immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Namibia, present Angola passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Namibia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Namibia for the duration on your stamping.
Namibia tourist visa requirements for Angolan citizens
Documents required for Namibia tourist visa from Angola include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Angola with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Angola in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Namibia
Luanda to Windhoek
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Namibia
🎒 Namibia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Namibia visa advice
Do angolan citizens need a visa to go to Namibia?
No, visa is not required for Angolan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Namibia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Namibia travel restrictions
Namibia is open for travel. Most visitors from Angola can travel to Namibia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Namibia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.