Qatar visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Qatar visa on arrival for Indian citizens
Indian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Qatar. Qatar visa on arrival is available on arrival for Indian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 180 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Qatar visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Qatar visa on arrival. You can find Qatar visa exemptions.
Qatar-Oman Joint Tourist Visa
This service allows travelers to obtain a joint tourist visa to enter the State of Qatar first, and then then head to the Sultanate of Oman if they wish. Valid for 30 days from the date of issuance valid on single trip or multiple trips. This can be extended for a further 30 days for a fee.
Qatar visa on arrival conditions for Indian citizens
- This visa is issued upon arrival and is valid for 30 days for the State of Qatar and the Sultanate of Oman. It allows for multiple entry to both countries and is extendable for an additional 30 days for a fee
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 180 days
How to apply for Qatar visa on arrival from India
Indian citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Qatar. Qatar visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Qatar tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Indian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Qatar. If not apply for a new Indian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Indian citizens can go to Qatar immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Qatar.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Qatar, present India passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Qatar visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Qatar for the duration on your stamping.
Qatar tourist visa requirements for Indian citizens
Documents required for Qatar tourist visa from India include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of India with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from India in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Qatar
New Delhi to Doha
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Qatar
Qatar tourist visa visa exemption for Indian citizens
Qatar visa exemption
Visa on Arrival
Exemption available for these visas:
New Zealand Visa
- Visa is NOT EXEMPT, but are eligible to apply for eTA and then avail Visa ON ARRIVAL at international airports in Qatar
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
✨ Qatar tourist visa tips
- Citizens of India can be granted a visa waiver for a period of 30 days on their arrival in the State of Qatar, given the following conditions
- The passenger's passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- The passenger must have a confirmed return ticket.
- Passengers MUST provide a confirmed hotel reservation booked on discoveryQatar website ONLY for the entire duration of stay.
🎒 Qatar travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Qatar visa advice
Do indian citizens need a visa to go to Qatar?
No, visa is not required for Indian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Qatar visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Qatar travel restrictions
Qatar is open for travel. Most visitors from India can travel to Qatar without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Qatar.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.