Guam tourist visa
Guam tourist visa for Australian citizens
Australian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Guam. Guam tourist visa is free for Australian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Guam tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Guam tourist visa.
Guam tourist visa conditions for Australian citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Guam tourist visa from Australia
Australian citizens dont need a visa to visit Guam. Guam tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Australian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Guam. If not apply for a new Australian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Australian citizens can go to Guam immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Guam, present Australia passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Guam visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Guam for the duration on your stamping.
Guam tourist visa requirements for Australian citizens
Documents required for Guam tourist visa from Australia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Australia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Australia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Guam
Sydney to Hagatna
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Guam
🎒 Guam travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Guam visa advice
Do australian citizens need a visa to go to Guam?
No, visa is not required for Australian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Guam visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.