Turkey tourist visa
Turkey tourist visa for Egyptian citizens
Egyptian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Turkey. Turkey tourist visa is required for Egyptian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 180 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Turkey tourist visa. A total of 10 documents are required for applying Turkey tourist visa. You can find Turkey visa exemptions.
Turkey tourist visa conditions for Egyptian citizens
- if you have a Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). then you will be eligible for E-visas
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 180 days
How to apply for Turkey tourist visa from Egypt
Egyptian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Turkey. Turkey tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Turkey tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Egyptian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Turkey. If not apply for a new Egyptian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Turkey.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Turkey
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Turkey is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Turkey embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Turkey, present Egypt passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Turkey visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Turkey for the duration on your stamping.
Turkey tourist visa requirements for Egyptian citizens
Documents required for Turkey tourist visa from Egypt include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 10 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Turkey
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Proof of travel insurance for destination with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Cairo to Istanbul
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Turkey
Turkey tourist visa visa exemption for Egyptian citizens
Turkey visa exemption
Exemption available for these visas:
- Visa is NOT EXEMPT, but are eligible to apply for 30 day eVisa
- Applicable Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rep. of, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India, Iraq, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe
✨ Turkey tourist visa tips
- Visa required unless a valid Schengen, US, UK or Ireland visa or residence permit. They can obtain a 30-day single-entry e-visa, provided that they have and that they travel to Turkey on Turkish Airlines or Egypt Air.
- Egyptians under 20 or over 45 years old can obtain e-visa.
🎒 Turkey travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Turkey visa advice
Do egyptian citizens need a visa to go to Turkey?
Yes, visa is required for Egyptian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Turkey visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Turkey travel restrictions
Turkey is open for travel. Most visitors from Egypt can travel to Turkey without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Turkey.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.